Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm okay!

Sorry about dropping off the face of the blogger world, but I'll probably won't be around much for awhile. A couple of weeks ago my husband discovered that we are going into a deja vu of 6 years ago, meaning we have to move or he's out of job. I feel like a mama bird without a nest, knowing I have to leave, but not knowing where I will make a new home for my little fledglings. I could go on a little rant about the corporate world here- because we find out through the news what is going to happen to the company and how our lives are going to be turned upside down. How they are so concerned about the bottom line that they will toss out hardworking employees in a small city with no prospects and tell them it will be okay. But we are the lucky ones- the other 1000 people don't have the option to move. So I must pack up my family, leave my job, rip my kids away from friends and family (grandparents who followed us on the first move), and start over again in a strange city. What can we do but be grateful this is the worst thing we have to complain about. So thanks to Elise and Linda, who sent out messages to keep in touch, I am still thinking of you too. Maybe when the dust settles I will pick up this blog again, and write too, but 'til then. . .wishing all of you well. Honey/Rose

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!!! At least he does still have a job. You can handle it, Rose. I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day at a time. .Thanks for the encouragement, and yes! as hard as it is, I am glad he still has a job.

      Delete
  2. My prayers are going up for you. Your positive attitude will help you through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in getting moved and resettled. Support each other and you can get through most anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a difficult situation. Your attitude, however, is impressive. I am not so sure that I would be so positive in outlook. Starting over is tough and the road unpaved but you seem like you have decent transportation - you will be fine in the new land.. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rose. I'm glad you and your family are ok, but so sorry to hear about your sudden move. I've always enjoyed moving, but they were all planned. When the move is sudden it can be a bit scary, but you're strong and you'll get through this. Sending you tons of positive and heartfelt thoughts. Let us know how things are going when you get the change. (((((Hugs))))
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your sudden, and inconvenient move. Hang in there, and keep us posted! We'd love to hear how things are going and that you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to
    be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complicated and very wide for me.
    I'm looking forward to your next publish, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!



    Also visit my blog post :: torrent movie downloads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Onсe yоu sеarch engіne optimisation consultants have chosеn fοcus for your website.

    Theу аre providing the searсh engine optimisatiοn соnsultants content writing servicеs.
    Lоst Pagе Ranκ PR, anԁ уоur blog / wеbѕitе.


    Hаve а looκ at my ωеb-site guaranteed search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose, I've been thinking about you...
    Hope you are well!
    Michelle. XXXX

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you! Just stopping in to say hello.
    Hope you and your family are doing well.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete